Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'd give up chocolate



I made this card for a couple of different challenges, Tiddly Inks Challenge #52- Darling Divas and for Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge # 104 who's sponsor is none other than Tiddly Inks this week. I am using Tiddly's "BonBon Diva" for this card, I colored her up and used cotton for her fur on the robe. I then searched and searched for a truffle digi with no luck, so with me being a little obsessive about things I ended up drawing them and coloring them in. I coated them with glossy accents to give them a chocolate sheen, they still need work but I have to stop obsessing. I hope you hop over and join because they both have fun, fun challenges going with a great sketch and a great prize!! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

P.S. thank you to those who are being patient on the coloring, I made the video and my silly head was in the way, so back to the drawing board. Very frustrating, sorry :(


Recipe:
Tiddly Inks digi- BonBon Diva
Sweet Sketch Wednesday- sketch 104
Digi Sparkles- vase
The Paper Shelter digi paper- Pepe in Love and Studies of a Witch
Dilsaver Designs- truffles
Sweet and Sassy Stamps- chocolate sentiment
Neenah cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
Glossy Accents
Enamel Accents
Liquid Pearls
Stickles
Cotton
White Uniball gel pen
Gem
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Copics
Photoshop
ATG gun
Pop dots
glue dots

23 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Simply AWESOME!! Such great details!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun card!

Tina said...

such a sweet card...so sassy...i love the colors and the white fluffynesson her outfit...great card

Tina

Adrian said...

2 cute!!!

mulberry station said...

Well, this card has me smiling...boy, I am no quitter either. Us girls have to love our chocolate!! Super cute card!
nancy SSw-DT

girlia said...

Love it! It is so funny. I am no quitter either

Jessica said...

DIVAlicious! You are quite the artist. The chocolates are great!!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow, what a fabulous job on your card! I love your truffles! No need to obsess...they are perfect! What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Judi SSW DT

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

LOVE it!!! :) I have to agree with that sentiment!!! LOL

Kathie said...

Hi Lucianna, just love your card it's just so so cute. Great colours and great sentiment. Great job and thank so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT

Renee said...

Lol I love that sentiment and I agree with it totally!! Loving your card!

Loopylou. said...

LOL!!! awesome card!!! love the sentiment and the choccies!! thank you for coming out to play with us again over on tiddly inks! hugs Lou xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! I say that to myself every night! LOL thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

The Stamper's Touch said...

When it comes to chocolate, I'm not a quitter either!!!! Totally adorable card! Love what you did with the sketch. And how clever using cotton on her robe! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Jacki Randolph said...

One Fabulous and Adorable Card!!! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Heehee - this is totally adorable!! I love all her fur! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Jeannie said...

She's just perfect and I wish I was her right now! What a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana said...

What a fun sweet card. Love your added chocolates. Have a sweet week. Arlana@SSW!!!

Sharon Basel said...

Lucianna this is a fantastic card! I absolutely adore those chocolates as the embellishments - so perfect. The image is so fun along with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

mforquer said...

OH my gosh - so awesome- LOVE the fuzzy bath robe and the great colors!! Love seeing your work - thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!!!
hugs,
M

Cindi Flass said...

Great card! Your truffles look so real I want to eat one! Nice job :)

Marlena Peduzzi said...

This card is all Diva, I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Jennifer Shults said...

So cute! Love the bonbons at the bottom! I'm so happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks this week!