Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Plant a seed

I made this card for the Designed 2 Delight progressive challenge- Spring Fence. I tried to use Crackle accents on the fence to give it an aged look, still not sure how I feel about it. Hop over an join the fun challenge, you can join in at any time and you can receive these wonderful digi's for FREE!! Gotta love that, anyways I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful night :)

Recipe:
Designed 2 Delight digi- Spring Fence
Raindrop Echoes sentiment
Neenah cardstock
Recollections cardstock
Crackle Accents
Copics
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Looks great!

Staying Crafty said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Your coloring gives the image so much dimension and really brings it to life :)

girlia said...

awesome job

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

Great job my friend.. love it..
My glad the part of the CTO DT had play in this challenge..

tfs,,,,

Ivette

Michelle said...

Wonderful job! I like the 'rustic' look of the fence, even if you didn't like the way it turned out. Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight.