Monday, June 13, 2011

A sweet thank you

I made this card for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge # 105-44. Sweet Sketch is revisiting a past sketch that I just love, I love it so much I did two cards with it. I decide to use the coloring tutorial digi that I sent out for the coloring challenge. This is the framed version that was re-done and I wanted to show everyone what it looks like in the frame. I hope you can join in at Sweet Sketch with their wonderful sketch and have a great day :)


Recipe:
SSW sketch # 105-44
Dilsaver Designs digi and sentiment- Sara, framed
The Paper Shelter digital paper
prima flowers
irock tool and gems
Stickles
Liquid Pearls
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
Staedtler pens
ATG gun
Pop dots


7 comments:

mulberry station said...

I love it when we have your player make two cards. It really lets us know that you love the sketch. This card is darling too. I especially love your colors scheme. Nice to have you join us this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Lucianna, I love this card as well. Another wonderful image and I just adore your colour combo these two colours work perfectly together. I love both cards look so so different. Awesome job and thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck, it really shows that you love this sketch.
Kathie SSW-DT

girlia said...

beautiful

thekolbes said...

Cute card
Trish

sweetbloominscraps said...

Both cards are as sweet as can be. I think this is my favorite as I love the papers and colors you used. That's wonderful that you wanted to create two cards this week!
Judi SSW DT

Jeannie said...

Such a beautiful color combo! She's just as cute as can be! Thanks so much for joining us (again) this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous image & beautiful colours! Another fab card. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve SSW DT