Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Winners



I have the winners from the Color Tutorial and Yvette's Blogoversary blog hop!!!

Color tutorial winner is:

#5 is abusybee, for the $20 gift card. Please email me your information and let me know if you prefer Michaels or JoAnn's for your gift card :)

Yvette's Blogoversary Blog Hop Winner:

CA Scrapper said...

Such and adorable card. The candles and sentiments are a great idea!

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com


Please email me your information and I will get that in the mail for you!!



Congratulations to both winners!!!!

5 comments:

girlia said...

congratulations!!!! It was fun! Thanks again Lucianna for the tutorial I learned a lot!

DIANA L. said...

Congrats to the winner. I loved the girl to cor that was very relaxing.

Luciana Come over to my Blog I have three awards for you.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

WOW! Super sweet! Thank you! I really enjoyed your tutorials and trying something new!

thekolbes said...

COngrats girls

craftaholic said...

Congrat's to the Winners!!!

Rexann♥