Monday, June 13, 2011

Yee Ha

stampfairy_minibanner

It is Critter Sketch Challenge time and this months sponsor is the wonderful "Stampfairy.com". This weeks challenge is- I love Chocolate, use brown (chocolate brown) as your main focal color. I used the cute "Chubby Cowboy" from Stamp Fairy and the sentiment from "Pigs Cowboy 1". I had to print the sentiment out twice and then turn it to get it up top. I then took my white gel pen and drew a rope to match the sentiment all around. I am also entering this into the Stamp Fairy Challenge- Stamp Fairy with a Masculine Touch. I hope you can hop over to both and join in on the fun challenge, Father's Day is coming so it is a perfect time to do a masculine card! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Stamp Fairy digi and sentiment- Chubby Cowboy and Pigs Cowboy 1
Bazzill Cardsock
Neenah cardstock
Glossy Accents
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Copics
Photoshop for textured paper and circle
ATG gun
Pop dots

16 comments:

Lisa said...

This is a great card xxx

Tina said...

i love it....hes the cutest

Tina

Staying Crafty said...

Totally adorable! I love the border around the outside :)

Adrian said...

this is adorable!

Nikbee said...

This is a wonderful card. I love the image and the rope border is fab.

Nikki x

girlia said...

adorable

Gerda said...

Hi Hon

this card is adorable!! Love your coloring, it looks fantastic! And the idea with the lasso around the card is super cute.

Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge this week.

Hugs, Gerda

Carissa said...

This is adorable. I thought that you had stiched all around your card until I read that you drew it on. Great idea.
Thanks for joining us on the StampFairy Challenge.
Hugs, Carissa

Samantha said...

Great card! Love your LO and colours and the doodling with ya gel pens fab too! Thanks for Joining us on the Stamp Fairy challenge thi time too! Hugs Samantha x

Annette said...

This is great and love the white gel pen idea. Great layout with the bear inside the star. Annette xx (Stamp Fairy DT)

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

This is AWESOME!!! I love all the layers!! Thanks so much for playing with us at StampFairy.

Deanne :)

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! I love the doodling on your card. Thanks for joining us at the Stampfairy challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Dora said...

Awww how fun this is, love your doodling. Thank you for joining us at Stamp Fairy this week and good luck xx

Emma H said...

Oh, that's way too cute, love it! Thanks for playing along with Stamp Fairy!

Jacki Randolph said...

One Fabulous card!! Just absolutely adorable! Love how you added the rope drawing around the edge! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Fairy this week!

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Lucianna -
Terrific card - I love how you put the SF image inside the star. And those sparkling papers look wonderful too. Thanks for playing along with StampFairy!
Sharon :)