Thursday, June 16, 2011

You are berry sweet




I made this card for the Tiddly Inks Challenge #54- Simplify, create a one layered card. For this card I used Minnie's Berry and her freebie sentiment. I do believe I may have spent the same amount of time if not more on the simple card as I would on a multi-layered card. Silly, but true, all the shadowing to give the one layer dimension. Some I did in Photoshop but the rest with pencils. I really should have just did it all in Photoshop and it would have cut down on the time, anyways I am babbling, what I am trying to say is I need to work on simplifying :) Tiddly Inks has such great images to work with that really work by themselves, so I hope you can hop over and challenge yourself to make a one layered card and see what the wonderful DT made!!!

Also, I made this card first and felt like something was missing, but in the meantime I will post it so you can see another wonderful Tiddly image, this one is Alice- time for tea. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful evening :)


Recipe:
Tiddly Inks digi's- Alice- time for tea and Minnie's berry w/ freebie sentiment
laPomme Design digital papers
Digisparkle frame
Neenah cardstock
Glossy Accents
Stickles
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Copics
Corner punch
Photoshop

7 comments:

girlia said...

Adorable, Adorable, Adorable.

Loopylou. said...

omg!! they are both awesome!!! i love them both, the framey swirl bit on the first one is amazing and i cant believe how cool the 2nd one is!!! thank you so muchfor playing along with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

CraftyMomOf2 said...

So super fun!! I love both creations! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Tiddly Inks!!!

Hugs!

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Wonderful cards! I love the dimension even though they are one layer! thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Cheryl Valadez said...

WOW! Look at the shading on that card! Stunning! Two great one-layer examples! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks challenge this week! Hugz, Cheryl

mforquer said...

Ok, your awesome - there is little else to say!!! These are freaking fantastic and that shading is ridiculous!!! I LOVE these! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly iNks!!!
Hugs,
M

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Love both of them!!