Friday, June 17, 2011

You're How Old????

I made this card for the Hambo Hoedown #20- You're only as old as you feel. For this Hoedown challenge you needed to use a Hambo image (I received the image above for free by playing in previous challenges), red, teal and another color (either white, ivory or kraft). I brought in the red through the clothing, the balloons and the shadowing of the sentiment. I hope you can hop over and join, they really have fun images to work with and you can get the for FREE, can't go wrong with that!!! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Friday :)

Recipe:
Hambo Stamps- Laughing digi
laPomme Designs- digital papers
Glossy Accents
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
Copics
ATG gun
Pop dots

8 comments:

Tina said...

very cute ..i love the colors and papers you used...

Tina

girlia said...

Awesome job

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Cute card...very adorable. TFS! ~Shen

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations, Queen of the Hoedown! Love your balloons on this! Super job~!

Monica Hunter said...

My favorite part is the clothing! These laughing people are sharp dressers! :) Fun card -- thanks for sharing it!

Jenn said...

I am with Judy....loving the Balloons! This really turned out cute!

Thanks for coming to the Hoedown! Hope to see you next week!

Jenn

Staying Crafty said...

Oh my gosh... NICE! This really made me smile :) I can think of lots of people to make a card like this for, it's adorable and funny too.

Marcie S. said...

Very cute! Love the red balloons!! Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown this week!