Thursday, July 21, 2011

ADFD 300 member Party- Card 2

This card is using the "birthday tower" freebie image from A Day For Daisies 300 member Party. For this I used some pretty Echo Park digital papers/overlays and pushed the image off the page to do something different. I then used some of my $1 store ribbon to embellish along the bottom. You will have to hop over to the blog and see what everyone has done, they are all so different and beautiful :)

Recipe:
A Day For Daisies digi
Echo Park digital paper and overlays
Neenah cardstock
Stickles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
$1 store ribbon
Corner punch
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Copics
Staedtler pens
ATG gun

5 comments:

liz said...

I love the colors on this card! The stamp is really cute too!

Adrian said...

I love it all!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh, gorgeous! xxD

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great ribbon!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Staying Crafty said...

This looks so delicious!