Thursday, July 21, 2011

ADFD 300 member Party- Card 3

This is the final image in the 300 member freebie and it is, of course, adorable!! You can go to A Day For Daisies shop and look at some of her wonderful digi's HERE. For this card I cut the image out in a circle and popped it on a 4x4 square of blue cardstock that I punched with my "Cheers" punch by M.S. and then cut out an extra set of balloons and popped them up. For the rest of the card I used DCWV's paper stack and embellished with it with some fun buttons on the corners. So that is all for my member party entries and I hope you can hop over and take a look, you won't be disappointed!! I hope you all have a fabulous day and if you have any questions please ask away :)

Recipe:
Bazzill cardstock
Neenah cardstock
DCWV paper stack
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart punch
Ek success punch
buttons
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Staedtler pens
ATG gun
Pop dots
Glue dots



6 comments:

liz said...

This is a really cute card! I eventually want to venture into the world of digi stamps!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Oh my goodness, this is soooo cute! That imagae is adorable and I love everything you did with it :) It is a very fun birthday card!

Amber

Adrian said...

so cute!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! That border punch is so fab with the image. Ilove it! xxD

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Great punch!
( I received my envie today! Thank you! :))


Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Staying Crafty said...

Way cute! Love the border punch and those fun buttons :)