Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthday wishes



It is Critter Sketch time and this week's challenge is a sketch. This month's sponsor is Stampandcreate.com and you will have a chance to win a prize from them. I chose to use the image for A Day for Daisies again in a different way. I colored it in light subtle tones to go with the neutral papers and added some fun party hats. I then distressed around the edges of the circles with my Tim Holtz distress tool and popped it up. I hope you can hop over and take part in the fun challenge and if you have any questions please ask!! Have a great Monday :)


Recipe:
A Day for Daisies digi
Echo Park digital paper
Blue Bird Flats circle sentiment
Neenah cardstock
Distress tool
Glossy Accents
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots
Photoshop


5 comments:

Adrian said...

very cute!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Lucianna,
Your card is fantastic! I love the soft coloring of the image and your party hats are just plain fun!
Hugs,
Georgia

Staying Crafty said...

Gorgeous! I love the soft colors :)

Esther said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

girlia said...

Love it