Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas in July- Jellypark

I made this card for the Jellypark Challenge #1- Christmas in July. I used their freebie image and created a female with one of them by drawing heart lips and eyelashes. I stickles around them to create some sparkly snow. You still have time to hop over and join in on there first challenge!! I hope you have a great day :)

Recipe:
Jellypark freebie image
Echo Park digital paper
Digisparkle background images
Neenah cardstock
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Copics
stickles
ATG gun


8 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute!

girlia said...

Lucianna this is just adorable. Love it.

Jennifer Scull said...

aren't you so clever to make a snow couple using the image Claire provided! I love it!
thank you for playing along in the Christmas challenge with us at Jellypark Friends. do come back and join us again! :)

Adrian said...

adorable! Love framing:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! I am just not ready for X-mas in July! I could not even think to pull out my supplies!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

ahlers5 said...

Really cute! I love how you made a couple. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark.
Diane

Jellypark said...

Love what you created with my snowman image! Thanks for joining in the challenge! Claire xx

Esther said...

Very cute card!