Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CTO Design Team

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well today!! I wanted to share some news with you first. I am excited to be joining the CTO design team, with some of my fellow returning DT members, for another term. But I am super excited about the new DT members joining in this term. You have to hop over to Celebrate the Occasion and take a look at their creations and who all is going to be on there!! We have a lot more DT members this term so we will have that much more inspiration for you. We are off this week so they can introduce the new team but there will be another challenge up for you next Tuesday, watch for it. I will post a card later but for now I off to greet the new members and I hope you all have a fabulous day :)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

So excited to be joining you on the CTO design team!
~Yvonne

Jenni said...

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm so excited to be joining you!
Hugs, Jenni