Monday, July 25, 2011

Heard you caught a bug.....

I made this card for the Hambo Hoedown progressive challenge- A monochromatic card with a color you don't usually use. I chose to use this burnt yellow from Echo Park, I had a lot of fun making this card and I think it would cheer anyone up who was sick. I ended up turning my card after I adhered my bottom layers so the paper doesn't match up but let's pretend I didn't tell you that ;) You can join in on the challenge anytime to receive the free digi for the next challenge, so hop over and give it a try. I hope you all are having a wonderific day and I will talk to you soon :)

Recipe:
Hambo Stamps- Mosquito digi
Aimee Asher- jar digi
Echo Park digital paper and elements
Neenah cardstock
Prismacolor pencils
Twine
ATG gun
Pop dots
Photoshop

10 comments:

Beverly said...

Great idea to put that bug in a jar! Love your design... Thanks for joining the us at the Hoedown!

Adrian said...

This is so cute,great job! Have to get mine done!

Tina said...

this is adorable...i love the colors and the image is so cute

Tina

Hey Hey Paula said...

Love your bug in a jar...good idea. Thanks for playing in the Hoedown.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very fun card! Love the paper and color on this!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Esther said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther said...

OMG, I love this one!! What a great get well card to receive, would definatly put a smile on your face! Love the twine around the jar lid!

Marcie S. said...

So cute- I loooove the bug in a jar; great idea!! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Hambo Hoedown!

girlia said...

too cute!

Judy Rozema said...

Fantastic design! Love the jar! What a great Hoedown card!