Thursday, July 14, 2011

I flattened....


This card was made for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 24- Image + Gate Fold. I used a couple of different digis to create the scene and glued down half of it on the right side for the gate fold. I sized down the sentiment and put it into the sign post and on this inside I used a piece of black cardstock to make the framed sentiment pop. This is a progressive challenge that you can join in on at anytime, so hop on over and get some free digi's. If you have any questions please let me know and I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Hambo Stamps digi and sentiment- "Steam Roller"
DigiSparkle Background digi
laPomme Design digi paper
Neenah white cardstock
Wasau cardstock
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Photoshop

10 comments:

Tina said...

h aha i love it made me laugh...great colors love the sentiment

Tina

Esther said...

I love your take on this!
I like the way you put the wording on the 4 corner sign, great idea!!!!

Timbo said...

Cool idea to make the sign! Great card!

celebratetheoccasion said...

Wow, love the sign post!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun!

Beverly said...

What a fantastic card! I love the scene you created and your sign is very clever. Thanks for playing along in the Hoedown Challenge!

Yolanda said...

LOVE how you did the sentiment!

Bonnie said...

Love how you created the sentiment -brilliant! Thanks for playing in our hoedown this week!

Nora Anne said...

This is SO cute! I love how you did the sentiment, very clever :) Thanks for playing in this weeks hoedown!

Sheila said...

Wow!!! I love your card. It's so cute and creative!

Sheila

http://2pawprints.blogspot.com