Saturday, July 23, 2011

My friend


Happy Saturday everyone!! I made a card for the M.A.G. Challenge by the Page today and I am amazed at how long it has been since I have done one. It was so nice to get back into it. The challenge is to use the Create a Critter cartridge pg. 59 only, I chose to use the star. I cut it in two different sizes for the outer and inner part of the flower and then stickled it up like crazy. I chose to do a simple background to make the flower stand out more with the leafy branch embossing for texture. I hope you can hop over and take part, see what you can come up with!! Have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Neenah Cardstock
K&Company cardstock
Cricut Create a Critter cartridge
Martha Stewart ribbon
Stickles
Liquid Pearls
My Pink Stamper stamp
Colorbox ink
Cuttlebug and folder
ATG gun
Pop dots

14 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOh how clever! This really urned out beautifully! xxD

Kimberly said...

You know you always amaze me with what you do with these challenges!! Talk about thinking outside the box!! :) LOVE IT! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at M.A.G. Challenge by the Page!
Kimberly

Gwen said...

What a great idea! I never would have thought of that, it is so cute. Thanks for playing with us at MAG.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great take on the challenge!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

Pretty, glad to see u back @ MAG! Thanks for stopping by!!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

This is soo creative!! Great job.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

katieo said...

I love your interpretation of the star. The recipient of this card will truly enjoy it, Thank you for Playing with us at MAG

Staying Crafty said...

What a great way to use those stars in such a unique way! Very pretty!

Melissa said...

Oh wow, as usual such a beautiful project! Thanks for joining Mag!

girlia said...

Awesome job Lucianna

Esther said...

How clever!!!
Turned out wonderful!

Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Now that's taking the challenge up a notch. Thanks for playing at MAG. Smooches... Felicia

mamawcindy said...

Love your Card! That's so Creative! :0)

Scrappin Diva said...

You are awesome !! Thanks for playing along.

LaKesha