Saturday, July 9, 2011

'Paws" to enjoy life!

It's Hambo time and this fun card was made for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge #23- make a round shaped card. I used the "Cool dog" digi from Hambo Stamps, duplicated and flipped him in Photoshop. I used distress ink and pencils to add dimension to the water. So hope over to join in and I hope you can "Paws" and enjoy your Saturday (I know corny but I couldn't help it)

Recipe:
Hambo Stamps digi- Cool dog and sentiment
Neenah Cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock
Cricut cartridge- Florals Embellished
Tim Holtz distress ink
Colorbox chalk ink
Enamel Accents
Glossy accents
Prismacolor pencils
goo gone
Copics
Staedtler pens
ATG gun
Pop dots

9 comments:

Adrian said...

awesome job!

Esther said...

Adorable!

DIANA L. said...

Great job on the coloring

Judy Rozema said...

I love how you flipped and resized the image! Super job at the Hoedown this week~!

Bonnie said...

oh my goodness!,
I love how you flipped this image and how you used two of them!! Thanks for this wonderful inspiration! And for playing in the Hoedown this week!

Tina said...

how cute...i love these colors..the image is so cute...should be me relaxin on the tube...great card

Tina

Beverly said...

ooo.. I love how you have double images. Awesome card and wonderful coloring!

katieo said...

Fun card. Looks like those dogs are enjoying a hot day What do you use the Goo Gone for? I am glad I pawsed to look at your projects

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great card shape!