Saturday, July 16, 2011

Precious baby

I am excited to be a Guest Designer again for A La Card Monkey, Challenge # 65- Buttons, Bows + Sketch. The cutie of a sketch is below for you to see and I instantly saw a baby card, with that adorable little pig. I used a combination of Prismacolor and Copics for the image and popped out the bows on the trees for dimension. Hop on over and take part in the challenge, they always have beautiful sketches to work with. I hope you all have a wonderful day and if you have any questions, please ask away :)

Recipe:
Heart Song Designs- Precious Baby image and sentiment
laPomme Designs digital paper
Neenah cardstock
Michaels $1 bin buttons
Ribbon
Stickles
Prismacolor pencils
Goo gone
Copics
ATG gun
Pop dots
Glue dots
Photoshop

7 comments:

Tina said...

this is so stinkin cute...great image and colors...gotta get mine done...love it

Tina

Esther said...

This card is so beautiful and sweet!
I love, love, love it!!!!!!

Adrian said...

So pretty!

Jessica said...

Wonderful details and colors!! I'm so excited to serve alongside you on the new CTO DT!

Jessica
http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

Trail of Treasures said...

This card is absolutely darling Luciana!! I love it!! Cannot wait to get started designing with you and the rest of the fab CTO design team!

Hugs,
Tracey

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet!

Terry and Shirley SU said...

Your baby card is precious! I'm so happy you could be a guest designer (again!) for us at A La Card Monkey.

Hugs,

Terry