Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Seas the Moment

Hello everybody, I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!!! I made this card for the progressive challenge at Designed 2 Delight- Flip Flops. You can join in at anytime to receive there wonderful freebies. I also made this card for A La Card Monkey- sketch # 53, summer fun. They always have FANtastic sketches to work with! I hope you can hop over and join in on the challenges and have a wonderful day :)


Recipe:
Designed 2 Delight digi- flip flops
Create with TLC- sentiment
laPomme Design digi paper
Neenah cardstock
Tim Holtz distresser
irock tool and gems
Prismacolor pencils
goo gone
ATG gun
Pop dots
Photoshop

11 comments:

Adrian said...

beautiful job!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, I love your cards. The paper you used on the flip flop card is so cute together. Of course, the monkey is adorable too:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love this Card, it is Beautiful! Love the Colors. Thanks for hangin with us at A La Card Monkey!! and thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

Hugs
Shirley

dstandard said...

Wonderful - love your paper piecing! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

So beautiful my friend..

tfs..

ivette

Esther said...

What a rich color combo, just beautiful!!!!

Terry and Shirley SU said...

Gorgeous colors, Lucianna! Your card is perfection. Thanks for playing with us at A La Card Monkey!

Terry

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Cute image! Love the bling!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love both of these cards! Your paper piecing on the flip flops are perfect with your other background papers and that monkey is too adorable!
Hugs,
Georgia

VICTORIA said...

I have been looking at all your cards and they are all fantastic girl. I love the little orangatane I know thats probably not how to spell that. But i figure you know what i mean. :)

VICTORIA said...

Or is he a monkey. He looks like the animal in the clint eastwood movies. lol