Thursday, July 28, 2011

Steampunk for Tiddly Inks

Hello everyone, hope you are having a happy day! Today and the last 3 days actually I have been working on this card for the Tiddly Inks Steampunk Showoff Challenge. They really have wonderful images and the only reason I worked on it for so long is that I had a vision in my head for the background and I just couldn't get it right. I used some metal from a soda can to add dimension to the metal flowers in the background and also the metal butterflies. My metallic pencils just were not coming out metallic, lol or as metallic looking as I wanted I guess. Oh well, as you can see Tiddly Inks really has some beautiful images as you see "Druscilla" with her beautiful flowing lines. I also used the "metallic flowers" from Make it Crafty for the background and doubled the image up. Hop on over and join in on the fun challenge, you could win 5 new images and that is a fantabulous prize!! She also has a cute freebie up, wink, wink. Well I hope you all have a fabulous day and I will talk with you soon :)

Recipe:
Tiddly Inks- Druscilla
Make it Crafty- metallic flowers
Neenah cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
soda can
Liquid pearls
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Stickles
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Derwent Metallic pencils
Pentel slicca metallic pens
ATG gun

6 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Oh, Lucianna....this is just gorgeous...look at all that grass!!! Very cool touch with the metal on the flowers. :) Love the layout!

girlia said...

Lucianna she absolutely beautiful. Love it

Adrian said...

You are so awesome!

Esther said...

Your page opened up and I just went WOW!!! This card is stunning!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

WOW!!! the coloring is amazing!!! very beautiful:)
Hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so pretty! I think one of my favs!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com