Monday, July 11, 2011

T is for thoughtful


It's time for Critter Sketch Challenge # 73- sketch. This month's sponsor is Stamp and Create and they are offering a 10% discount to everyone who enters the challenge.

Now onto the card, for this one I used a vintage image "Things Missed 2" and a freebie sentiment from Create with TLC's along with the freebie paper I offered earlier in the week. I used the black and white for the background and paper pierced the red and white one for her dress and bow. Hop over and join in the challenge, I would love to see what you come up with!! Enjoy and have a great day :)


Recipe:
Create with TLC- vintage digi and sentiment
Dilsaver Designs digital paper
Neenah cardstock
Prismacolor pencils
goo gone
Michaels ribbon
Copics
ATG gun
Pop dots

5 comments:

girlia said...

Lovely job

Adrian said...

Very cute!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so sweet! I LOVE the colors and the adorable image!

Esther said...

I love that image, it is so sweet!
You did a wonderful job coloring it!!!

Anonymous said...

That image is so perfect for your card! I tried going to the site and the Freebies won't open or download...I would love to have this image or know what I'm doing wrong.
jgarber5@cox.net