Saturday, July 9, 2011

Unicorns and Castles

I made this card for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge # 109. There sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs and I purchased these digi's last year to make a birthday card for my daughter and ended up doing a different one. So I decided to make her birthday card early this year!! She love's pinks and purples, glitter and unicorns, (I sound like the Progressive commercial) it will be perfect for her. The castle, unicorn and sentiment are all from Meljen's Designs and of course the wonderful sketch is from SSW. I hope you enjoy and have a great day :)


Recipe:
SSW sketch # 109
Meljen's Designs digi's- "Fairy Tale castle", "Unicorn's Rest", Freebie sentiment
laPomme Design digital paper
Neenah cardstock
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Prismacolor pencils
goo gone
Copics
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
ATG gun
Pop dots

11 comments:

mulberry station said...

Oh my...I love this card. Any little girl would just go head over heels for this adorble fairy tale card. I love all the detail work you have put into your card. It is really fun! Thanks for sharing!
Nancy SSW-DT

Adrian said...

This is so adorable!

Esther said...

What a precious card for a little girl!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your unicorn and castle is a little girls dream come true! Any little girl would love this one. Love Meljen's images! Great job!
Judi SSW DT

The Stamper's Touch said...

Totally adorable!!! I love everything about this super sweet card!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Tina said...

wow this image is adorable...i love the colors and details

Tina

Jeannie said...

Your daughter will absolutely adore this! It has everything she likes on it! Cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable!

Arlana said...

Oh girls will love this card. Love that image. Your colors are so sweet. Have a sweet week. Arlana@SSW!!

Patti P. said...

What a beautiful castle and scene you have created, your daughter will be so happy with this and just think...you have a card ready. Great papers with your design. Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
Patti DT/SSW

Jacki Randolph said...

Such an adorable image, reminds me of those Pretty Ponies toys that my girls had to have. I think your daughter will just love it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.