Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You're berry sweet!

I made this card for the Designed 2 Delight progressive challenge. The sweet image made me think of Strawberry Lemonade, so I used papers to express that. This is a progressive challenge that you can join at anytime and you will receive a free digi every week you participate. I hope everyone has a terrific day and if you have any questions I am here :)

Recipe:
Designed 2 Delight digi- strawberries
Echo Park digital paper
Neenah cardstock
Stickles
Liquid Pearls
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots

8 comments:

girlia said...

Beautiful job!

Adrian said...

U did a super job!

Esther said...

Wonderful Lucianna!!

Tina said...

this is beautiful lucianna...i love the colors and the papers are so pretty ...great coloring on the image to

Tina

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is really beautiful! The colors go perfectly with the sweet image! I love the sentiment!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you colored the berries. Great papers too.


--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Awesome job. I really love the bright colours and the light on the strawberries make them look so yummy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet!