Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to school in primary

I made this card for 2 different progressive challenges. The first is for the Hambo Hoedown- Primary colors and image. I use the "Pencil" digi from Hambo Stamps and created a primary colored ribbon with Copics and a primary frame around the image. The second challenge is for Designed 2 Delight and that is where I got the cute image "School Maisie Belle". Both have wonderful challenges going on and they both are progressive, which means "Free" cute, cute images, so mosie on over and check them out and join in. I hope everyone had a blessed Sunday and I will chat with you tomorrow :)

Recipe:
Hambo Stamps- "Pencil" image
Designed 2 Delight- "School Maisie Belle" image
Neenah cardstock
Glossy Accents
Crinkle ribbon
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Copics
Photoshop

14 comments:

Esther said...

Wow, stunning coloring and that bow is so cool the way you have it cascading down the card!!!

Jenn said...

TOO CUTE! Love the adorable girl paired with our Hambo pencil! Great coloring and LO too!

Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown! Hope to see you back next week!

Jenn

Hey Hey Paula said...

Adorable. I love how you combined these images into this cute card & what a clever way to color the ribbon. Thanks for joining in the Hoedown.

Bella said...

I love the ribbon you made. Stunning bright colours.

Faith A said...

Oh! this is so lovely what a cutie card, love her hair colour, just lovely

Esther said...

Lucianna,
I appreciate the friendship I have made with you in our blogging world and I have passed an award on to you. You can pick it up at my blog, but don't feel obligated to meet the criteria!

dstandard said...

Great coloring and love the ribbon and pencil! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

So cute love her yellow dress.. adorable'


Ivette

Monica Hunter said...

Aw, this card is so sweet! And I love that colorful ribbon! Great job with our Hoedown challenge, as always! :)

Jennifer Moore said...

I love the ribbon. So cool that you colored it yourself.

Staying Crafty said...

How fun! Love the cute ribbon that you used :)

katieo said...

This little girl so adorable in her yellow dress with matching socks. The ribbon turned out great.

girlia said...

Lucianna you did a wonderful job on this. I love that pencil at the bottom

NoraAnne said...

So cute! I love that ribbon! Goes perfect with the hoedown challenge! Thanks for playing again!