Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Holidays

I made this card for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge #RCC16-Sketch Challenge. Their sponsor this week is Amber Ink so I used some of their images for this card. I used 6 of the images from the "Tis the Season to be Pretty" package, "Snowflake Lace-Blue-tiny" digital paper, "Starburst-Blue-tiny" digital paper and created the background scene behind her with the snowflake that comes in the "Tis the Season to be Pretty". I colored her up with my Prismacolors and added some Enamel accents in areas on her boots to get the dark shine. Glitter was added to the snow and stickles to the snowflakes behind the image. Hop on over and join in the challenge, it is a great sketch to work with. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day :)


Recipe:
Amber Ink images and digital paper
Ribbon Carousel sketch
Neenah cardstock
Enamel accents
Glossy Accents
Liquid Pearls
Stickles
Tim Holtz Distress ink
irock gems
white inkpad
Celebrate it ribbon
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
Glitter
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Staedtler pens
ATG gun
Pop dots

9 comments:

Adrian said...

You did a beautiful job!

Amberbop said...

Oh this is just lovely! I am in love with what you did with the scale. I haven't seen anyone pair this iPaper this way. You make it look so pretty.

Pam said...

Amber just called my attention to this. I love the scene you created and I agree - the scale is impressive! You've turned a newborn tree into a stately elder. I also LOVE the boots and the snowflake background you created. Clever and smart indeed!

katieo said...

This card is so pretty. I love her out fit.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Oh, she is so cute and love the glittery snow!!
Wonderful!

jill said...

oh i just love it and love the colors keep up the good work.


jgrasen@yahoo.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOW cute!! LOVE that you are already thinking of the holidays! What a fabulous image from Amber Inks--and I LOVE your take on our sketch:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC!

Corinna said...

Oh goodness if this isn't the greatest! I am so ready for the holidays and your card is just FAB! Thanks so much for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week!