Friday, August 19, 2011

Hope

I made this card for a couple of different challenges. The first is for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 29- What's the Score? You need to use a Hambo image and score away with a score tool of some kind. I used the Hambo Stamp image "Geranium" and my Scor-pal and made vertical and horizontal lines on the card and behind the image. I got to use some of my fun crinkle ribbon that I made with my Tim Holtz re-inkers and some perfect pearl spray mist and made it into this fun shape by printing a Cutting cafe frame. Which brings me to my second challenge at Sentimental Sundays- Challenge #68- Shaped cards, plus a sentiment. I used their freebie "Framed Word Sentiments" on their site and lightened a little so it wasn't black. Both are having wonderful challenges, so if you can hop on over and take a look. I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday and we will chat soon :)

Recipe:
Hambo Stamps image
Raindrop Echo sentiment
The Cutting Cafe frame
Neenah cardstock
Scor-pal
Handmade crinkle ribbon
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots

8 comments:

Esther said...

I adore the shape of this card it is soooo cool!!!
Very pretty!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great shape!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

girlia said...

pretty

kurlygirl said...

This is very pretty! I love the image! Thanks for joining us for Sentimental Sundays Shaped Card Challenge and I hope you join us again next time!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Cheryl said...

Your card is so pretty!


Thank you for joining our “Shaped Card” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~
**Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!**

Beverly said...

This is simply gorgeous! Another fantastic Hoedown card!

Jenn said...

Such a unique shape for a card! I too love shaped cards! Great coloring! The scoring really stands out!

Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown. Hope to see you back next week!

Jenn

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful job - love the shape of this and your coloring is lovely! Terrific scoring too! A perfect Hoedown card!