Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just Precious

I made this card for A Day for Daisies Challenge #23- Secret Ingredient. I used a couple of different images, "Lily Pad Ride" and "Sleepy Panda" from the June club kit. I outlined the black lines in white and then covered them with glossy accents to give the feel of water. I hope you can take a look at her wonderful images and the fun challenges!! Have a fun filled day :)

Recipe:
A Day for Daisies- Lily pad ride and Sleepy panda
Neenah cardstock
Glossy Accents
Liquid Pearls
Stickles
Recollections stamp
Colorbox ink
Primsacolor pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Lucianna this is absolutely MAGICAL! I love it - it just couldn't be sweeter :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Day For Daisies!!

Adrian said...

very pretty!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is just so sweet! I think this is my favorite!!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Lovely

Esther said...

That is exactly what this card is.... Just Precious!!!!!

jill grasen said...

adorable love the fairys and the panda love the colors and love the saying wich pretty much means i love the whole thing


jgrasen@yahoo.com

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh, just precious is RIGHT! Love this! xxD