Monday, August 8, 2011

Life's a circus




It is time for the Critter Sketch Challenge #77- Carnival Theme. This month's sponsor is Jen's Digi's. Now onto the card, for this card I used the cute images from My Grafico and put them together, the sentiment from Amber Ink along with some bright and fun digital papers from Cocoa Mint. I colored them up with my Prismacolor pencils and added some copics in areas to brighten it up even more. Hop on over and join in on the fun challenge, I would love to see your Carnival themed projects!! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday :)

Recipe:
My Grafico- Circus digital stamps
Amber Ink- The little top sentiment
Meylah, Cocoa Mint- A day at the circus digital papers
Neenah cardstock
Glossy Accents
Stickles
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Copics
ATG gun

9 comments:

girlia said...

Very cute!!!!

auntbeespickles said...

What a darling card! I just received an email from Karen. I am so glad to be having you join us at Send A Smile 4 Kids! How wonderful!!
Hugs, Sarah

Adrian said...

great job!

Esther said...

Perfect paper choices for a circus card! Very cute!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Great colors on this!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Adorable card!!! Love the fun colors used!! TFS
Hugs

Crystal said...

Love this card, so perfect for our carnival theme. Love the bright, fun colours!

Melanie said...

Super, super cute!!! LOVE IT!!!! Thank you for the awesome DT post this week.

Staying Crafty said...

What a FUN card!!! It made me smile :)