Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Pen..


I made this bookmark for the Tiddly Inks Challenge- Back to School Bookmark. My thought was to use this cute "A-Plus Avenger" and the "School House" and make it like the Batman call but for school, thus the shadow in the sky. Well my daughter proceeded to ask me how that was possible if it was daytime and I told her that school was in the day so the magic shadow goes up in the morning for the A-Plus Avenger to see. Anyways she wasn't having it, I mean come on, I even used the saying from the movie. Oh well, the eyes of a child, I still think it turned out cute for her. I used my Prismacolors to color it up and added a little A+ border around in hopes that visually it will sink into her brain, lol. Hop on over and see what the wonderful DT has done and take part in the fun challenge, Tiddly Inks really has a lot of great images to work with. I hope you all have a great Thursday :)

Recipe:
Tiddly Inks- A-Plus Avenger and School House
DCWV paperstack
Recollections cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
Neenah cardstock
Glossy Accents
Pencil button
Ribbon
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Glue dots


11 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute!! You did a great job and how fun is that saying? :)

girlia said...

Amazing

mforquer said...

Wow this is amazing!!! LOVE the scene you created - wow...really wow!!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Lucianna!!!
Hugs,
M

Esther said...

It's adorable!!
Kids are funny, got a kick out of your daughter "not having any of it"!

Staying Crafty said...

This is SO cute :) That is pretty adorable about your daughter!

Loopylou. said...

oh that is just too cute and i love the 'call' sign idea!! its just fab!!!
thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers
hugs Lou xxx

CraftyMomOf2 said...

so pretty Lucianna!! LOVE the colors!! Thanks for joining us for the bookmark challenge!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Celeste said...

oh wow such a pretty card
such a cute card. I love it.
celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Wow, so cute! I just love this bookmark! Glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks this week!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh SUPER CUTE, Lucianna! Really love your thinking on this one that that little pencil embellie adorable! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers again this week. xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Really adorable, Lucianna! :) Love the outside and the whole scene inside. :)