Monday, August 22, 2011

Relax & Enjoy



Happy Monday everyone, it is time for our weekly Critter Sketch Challenge # 79- Sketch. This month's sponsor is Jens Digi Stamps and that is where this cute image came from. This actually turned out to be a very simple card, I colored up the image with my Prismacolors and added some cute earth toned buttons. So hop on over and join in on the fun challenge and remember they are also having a DT call until Aug. 31st for those interested. I hope you all have a fabulous day :)


Recipe:
Jens Digi Stamps image
DCWV paperstack
Neenah cardstock
Favorite Findings Buttons
Enamel Accents
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots

6 comments:

Tina said...

The image is just so cute...great card

Tina

DonnaMundinger said...

AWWW, precious! Such a sweet image and I love the brown. Too cute! xxD

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful monochromatic card... I love the image and the sentiment is perfect! ( I am jealous of your "frog" card holder...I can't find one anywhere:( )

Crystal said...

Love the brown monochromatic look too and love how you coloured its fur! Great card.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the colors on this!

I gave you a shout-out today on my blog! I colored another image using your technique!
Thanks again for sharing the video!



Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!