Monday, August 15, 2011

Thank you Teacher

This cute little bookmark is an addition to the cards I made earlier in the year. This is for the Tiddly Inks #61-Thank you Teacher. I would like to say for you to hop over and join, but I barely made it, not even sure how I did that is how close it was. So you will have to join in on the next one, that will be me last GD post for Tiddly Inks ;) For this card I used "blackboard" digital paper and the image and apple from "Teachers Change the World" stamp set. I colored it up with Prismacolors and added some glossy accents to different areas for some shine. I then distressed the edges for some texture. I hope you enjoy and make sure you keep a look out for the next challenge starting tomorrow :)

Recipe:
Tiddly Inks- paper and images
Office Max tag
Neenah cardstock
Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz distressing tool and ink
White gel pen
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
ATG gun

8 comments:

Jovan said...

This is just ADORABLE!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

So fabulous Lucianna!! Love her!! Great papers and coloring!!!

If you have time please check out my card drive!

http://www.papercanteen.com/2011/08/call-for-cards-please-help.html

It's for a great cause and you'll get some fabby new images just for playing along!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Soooo cute!!! Love how you used the blackboard. :)

katieo said...

Really cute. I haven;t worked with glossy Accents before, they sure add some fun dimension,

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute tag! I hope you will come over and enter this over at the CCR, deets are on my blog!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Lovely job as always

Adrian said...

Wow, very cute!

Esther said...

I've seen a lot of bookmarks lately and I can honestly say this one is my Fav!!!