Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A torchbearer, really :)


I just have to tell you, I was so excited when I saw this email with a glow around it!! The sweet, sweet Adrian (which most of you know) from By Adrian 4 U has decided that I am worthy enough to pass this wonderful burning torch on to. I absolutely cannot thank her enough for thinking of me and am honored to take the hand off from her to be the September AmberInk torchbearer!! If you haven't yet, you will need to go take a gander at her work, she always does wonderful stuff and she is as sweet as can be, click HERE.

I will be off and running beside 4 other torchbearers:

We all will be sharing the wonderful stamps and ipaper from AmberInk with you and tantalizing you with tons of eye candy. Hop on over and take a look at all the Bios and fun pictures of the September torchbearers, HERE. Watch out for tomorrow because that will be our very first post as the September torchbearers :)

6 comments:

Pam said...

Great catch Lucianna! We are so VERY excited to have you running with a torch - we've been admiring you for a long time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on this great honor! I was not aware of this site and the idea of passing the torch is such a great one! Love the picture of you- too cute! You totally deserve this and I still can't believe you have not been stamping for that long!

Karen SAS4Kids

Staying Crafty said...

Congrats that is awesome!!!

Adrian said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!! Loving the baby picture:) You so deserve this honor, thanks for carrying the torch!!

Esther said...

Congrats Lucianna!!!!!

girlia said...

I look forward to your creations.