Thursday, August 18, 2011

Well wishes coming your way- Ryan's Card Drive



Meredith, a Tiddly Ink DT member, has asked for a call for cards for a friend of her brothers who was in a serious accident. Here is a little information on it:

My brother's dear friend and former roommate, Ryan, was involved in an accident on a Saturday afternoon in April 2011 in New Orleans, while riding his bike to meet up with friends. The facts of the accident remain unclear but Ryan did sustain a brain injury. As a side note - Ryan moved from CA to NOLA after Katrina to live there and help/work with the relief efforts to help the citizens of NOLA rebuild. Ya...he's an amazing young man.

So - what am I asking of you? I'm asking you to think of him, send blessings, prayers, white light, love and healing (however you manifest those thoughts and feelings) in the form of cards to send his way. Here is the post that his family put up: Click HERE to read more about it.

For my card I used two different Tiddly Ink images, "Light My Life" and "Shh-Hark". The background papers are Basic Grey digital papers and I used the same layout at as my "Your a Classic" card. I colored it up with my Prismacolors and added in some birds. I hope he enjoys this card, I had a lot of fun making it. If you can take time to send a card, you will be making somebody's day brighter, please go check out the blog information AND to top that off Meredith is giving away digital images from a bunch of different sponsor just for being so kind. It is definitely a win-win situation for everyone, just to know I may have made someone smile makes me happy. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thursday and I will chat with you soon :)

Recipe:
Tiddly Inks - Light my Life and Shh-Hark
Basic Grey digital papers
Neenah cardstock
Tim Holtz distress ink and distressing tool
irock tool and gems
Glossy Accents
Photoshop for sentiment
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Glue dots
Pop dots





4 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Lucianna this is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't thank you enough for participating in sending a card to Ryan!!

Many Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Trell said...

Prayers for Ryan. You made him a beautiful card.

Esther said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love how you did the sentiment like the scroll in the bottle!!!
As always super job coloring!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful prayers! I'm sending my thoughts and prayers!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com