Saturday, August 13, 2011

You're a Classic

I made this card for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #15. For this progressive challenge I used the Doodle Pantry digital stamp "Vintage Car". I also used an old card layout from I love sketches along with some fun laPomme digital papers. I colored up the image with Prismacolors and added gold with my Pentel Slicci pen. I thought the image made for a wonderful masculine card, Doodle Pantry has a lot of wonderful images and sentiments to look at, so hop over and take part so you can receive some of their wonderful freebies!! I hope you all had a wonderful Saturday and I will chat with you soon :)

Recipe:
Doodle Pantry- Vintage Car
LaPomme Design- Digital Papers
I love sketches card lo
Neenah cardstock
Recollections brads
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Slicci pen
ATG gun

9 comments:

DIANA L. said...

You did a great job on this one I love your colors and your coloring

Esther said...

Great, great masculine card! The paper choices are just perfect!!

Jayne said...

Such a great masculine card.Lovely colouring.
Jayne x

Glenda Atkins said...

Just love how you coloured the car, a perfectly wonderful masculine card. Great use of background papers! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge this week (DPDC#15).

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the paper!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Staying Crafty said...

What a fantastic masculine card!

girlia said...

Beautiful job. I know a few guys that would love to receive this

Sharon Basel said...

Lucianna this is a fabulous card. Your coloring is incredible and I love the manly looking papers you combined with it. A really handsome card! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry!

Laurie said...

Wow, that paper really makes your image panel pop out!! And the coloring has awesome vintage flair! Thanks for playing along and joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 15! Your complimentary image is being emailed today.