Saturday, September 3, 2011

Birthday Fun- SAS 4 Kids


It is time for Send A Smile 4 Kids, challenge- Birthday Fun. Our wonderful sponsor's for this challenge are The Cutting Cafe (win 3 cutting files) and StampFairy ($9 gift certificate). So I made two birthday cards for a boy and a girl. The boy I used the StampFairy image "Lenny Cupcakes" and for the girl I used The Cutting Cafe's "Dress Shaped Card 2" to make the cute dress. The links to both images are below if you are interested, just click on them. Don't forget to go check out the other wonderful creations from the DT and I hope your able to join in, it really is a wonderful cause, remember it is for kids and cards only. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday :)

Recipe:




3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

isn't this so adorable...love it

Cre8tiveVet said...

I just love your cards! the teddy bear image is too cute! -Yvette

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, so cute!! I love the teddy bear image and that little dress is just adorable. Great cards!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com