Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Boo Tag

I decided to try something different today. I have these fun Derwent Metallics and I have been wanting to try them on black paper, so I decided to do a quick tag. I Vermarked up this cute image from Inkadinkado and then heat embossed it with some UTEE. I then colored it in with the metallic pencils, the white is from my Prismacolor set and I drew in a couple of ghosts just for fun. I hope you can see it, my lighting didn't work out well with the dark background. Anyways it was really fun and they work beautifully with the black background, super easy! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:




8 comments:

Tina said...

awesome tag...i love the colors and your details.

Tina

DIANA L. said...

Nicely done. Great tag. love the ghosts
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Staying Crafty said...

What a super cool technique!!! I love the drama of black cardstock :)

cricutalltime said...

its so cute.love the trim and that puppy.your ghosts turned out perfect.tfs

katieo said...

I haven;t seen anything like this. The puppy looks so cute with his bucket of treats

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cool!

girlia said...

Awesome, your work amazes me every I view it.

Esther said...

Very cool!!!!