Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Boo

This card is for the Designed 2 Delight Progressive Challenge. I decided to make another diamond fold card for this one and use some fun papers from Mygrafico. I colored up my image with Prismacolors, of course, and popped up the cat for added dimension. Designed 2 Delight is currently giving away there FREE stamp of the month, so you can join in for free if you are interested. I also want to give everyone a big thank you for stopping by and always leaving such SWEET comments!! Hope you have a wonderful night :)

Recipe:




8 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

WOW! love the coloring and the image is just darling CUTE!!!
Hugs

Tina said...

love the coloring also...beautiful card i love the papers

Tina

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute card!! You did a fantastic job on the coloring..love it!! Thanks for stopping by my blog too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

katieo said...

Very cute card, The colors you used are great and I love the buttons. I am trying a digital again. I hope to post tomorrow. I think I need to watch your tutorial again. I love the way you took photos of the products you used.

Staying Crafty said...

Love the fun fold and adorable kitty cat :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute image! Great design!

Bridget said...

I love what you have done with this week's freebie "Falloween Cat"! Adorable! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

Esther said...

Super cute!!!!