Friday, September 9, 2011

Creepy Crawlies


It is time for my 2nd card for Amber Ink and I decided to make this fun Halloween card. She really has some great "kiddo" images and papers to go along with it. I saw this fun little spider pin at Michaels and knew I had to use it. "Bride of frankie" just looked like she saw something really scary, so I put the pin up in the corner. The cute little spider digital papers also came from Amber Ink (click on the links below and it will take you right to it) and I paired them up with the fantastic punch around the page by Martha Stewart. I typed up the saying in Photoshop and used some more of that wonderful ipaper from Amber Ink to go around the outside of it. So hop over and see what the other fabulous torchbearers have done!! Don't forget, have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:



11 comments:

Karin said...

Eeek! She's adorable!

Pam said...

So wickedly perfect! I love how you used the spider, the ipapers and images AND the inlinkz manager! You're the best!

Staying Crafty said...

Love this! Man I am wanting that border set more than ever after seeing this :) Love the spider pin you found.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky! Such a great image!

girlia said...

very nice

ChatterScene.com said...

I love this:) Very nice

Adrian said...

Awesome job!

Tina said...

i am loving that spider web border...amazing card and love the oclors

Tina

Esther said...

OMG! Just love it!!!
The spider web border is perfect!!!!!

SannaS said...

oh WOW!!this is fabulous!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Steph Herbert said...

Super fun card!:)