Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hey Cutie Pie!


This is my 6th card as the Amber Ink purple torchbearer. I chose to use the "oven" from the Mod Kitchen set and a few other little fun extra's from the Cutie Pie set to make this card. The door opens up to the oven and the card actually opens up also, so two surprises in one. I used my glossy accents on the front door to try to make it look like glass, darn air bubbles, I have the worst time when doing large areas! I, of course, colored it up with my Prismacolors and added some enamel accents for the flour.

Make sure to keep a look out for the new torchbearers coming soon, we will be doing a recap and a pass off on Friday!! I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday :)

Recipe:

7 comments:

Adrian said...

AWESOME, wow super job! I can't believe you are done!!! time flies!

auntbeespickles said...

This is just so cute!! How totally creative!!
hugs, Sarah

Dawn said...

Very cute card! I love the little stove. Nice job on the oven door too... Question, what do you use the Goo Gone for?

DIANA L. said...

Very cute idea.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Absolutely brilliant! When Amber designed this we talked about maybe somebody using it to tell their DH there was a "bun in the oven" but you have brought the oven door to a whole new level! Love the see through quality, the color scheme, the little stove top extras - You are one talented cookie and we are gonna miss you!

Staying Crafty said...

WOW!!!! This is the cutest thing ever! LOVE kitchen elements. Great detail :)