Friday, September 2, 2011

Life is...

Good evening everyone, I made this card for the Tiddly Inks Challenge #63- Reading fun. Your project can be based on a book or a reading theme. I chose to do my card around "Water for Elephants", I unfortunately have not read or watched this, but have heard wonderful things about it. When I saw this image of "Aidan" it reminded me so much of the preview for this movie of the character that Robert Pattinson played. I used some cute elephant DP from Mygrafico.com to bring in the theme a little bit more and the wonderful "Circus Tent" from Make it Crafty. I looked up some quotes from the movie and chose "Life is the most spectacular show on earth!" and put it on the "Open Book" freebie that will only be available for a short time at Tiddly Inks. So hop on over and see what the wonderful DT came up with and join in on the fun! I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful night :)



Recipe:




8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card!

Sew Sweet said...

This is amazing, so well put together, beautiful colouring. Perfect!

Thank you for joining us at Tiddlyinks this week, hope you can join us again for another fun challenge soon
Emma xoxox

Esther said...

Super, super job!!!
Love the sentiment too!!!!!

Loopylou. said...

wow that is just so awesome!! i have that film but haven't watched it yet so might have to now!!!!!
thank you for sharing t with us over on tiddly inks this week hugs Lou xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Lusianna, you are SOOO clever! LOVE the background and indeed, he looks like Rob's character in the movie. It was excellent, and I heard the book was even better. Your card is magnificent! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Oh, you are sooo clever. :) I never imagined that Aidan would be Edward, but it works great. :) The book was good....:)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Fabulous!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Marlena Peduzzi said...

I haven't read the book but your card is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us in out reading challenge at Tiddly inks this week!