Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Making my way....

It is time to Celebrate the Occasion with challenge # 30- Tall card (must have a present). I decided to make a CAS card, with some wonderful digital paper as my backdrop (see links below). I combined a couple of different images from Lori Boyd and The Stamping Boutique to get the present into it. I also made my own little saying in Photoshop to match the fun images. Don't forget to hop over and see what the rest of DT #2 has created and join in on the fun challenge, I know I don't do to many tall cards so it was fun to get one done. I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday and if you have any questions please feel free to ask :)

15 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Cute card!! Love the image and the background image:) Good luck on your challenge:)
Hugs
Norma

Rhonda Emery said...

really pretty card. love it

Kristen said...

Great Job with your card. Love the stamp.

DIANA L. said...

Love the EP paper I always check out the $1 Wed. great price.
Cute card.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Love it!! Very Clever

Cre8tiveVet said...

This is such a great card. I love the images. -Yvette (Fellow DT)

girlia said...

Amazing as always

GiGi said...

What a cool card! I love the maze!!!

Laurie said...

Very cute card, love the detail!
Laurie DT member
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Great card..love the image and the sentiment!
You asked me about the tube containers. I found them at a craft store that I shop called Crafts Direct. Try Joannes Fabric or Michaels, they may have them...good luck!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun!

Jayne said...

Great card Lucianna.Love the images you used and your DP.
Jayne x

Charlotte said...

Just a fabulous card!!! The colors are gret and I love the city scene.

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

Love that digital image! Such a fun, clever card and I love those great colors! Great to be on the DT with you!

♥ Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

Trail of Treasures said...

So super clever Lucianna! The cute little boy defnitely traveled quite the distance to send his birthday wishes! Love how you incorporated a number of elements into this card! Fabulous job!

Hugs,
Tracey - fellow CTO DT member