Monday, September 5, 2011

Notes



It is Critter Sketch time with Challenge # 81- Anything but a card. The sponsor for the month of September is Stamp and Create and that is where this cutie of an image came from called "Best Friends Forever". (All links are available below for you) I used a wonderful template for a notebook cover from Nicole Heady and some dollar store notepads to create this fun pad. I also got a chance to create a fabric flower from twisting and turning and lots of glue! So hop on over and take a look at what the other DT members came up with and see what you can create for the challenge!! Have a wonderful Labor Day everyone and if you have a chance let me know if you like the new recipe layout or the old :)

Recipe:


6 comments:

girlia said...

OMG Lucianna this is just amazing.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute project! I do like the recipe lay-out because I speed read and looking at photos helps me read faster! But wow isn't it so much work??

Esther said...

Really darling!!
Love your flower!!!!

Jayne said...

Super notebook.Love the image and your gorgeous flower Lucianna.
Fab way to show your recipe!
Jayne x

Cre8tiveVet said...

I love this idea. Thanks for sharing the template. I will add this to my New projects list. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

katieo said...

SO fun. The flower is awesome, sounds like a tedious process. Definitely spices up a dollar note pad. May try this for some holiday gifts. I guess you could stick a candy bar and peppermint stick in it