Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Seasons Change- GD for Hambo Hoedown


I was thrilled when I got an email asking if I would be the Guest Designer this week for the Hambo Hoedown. This week is Challenge #32- using FLOWERS, create a project that incorporates the rich, warm hues of Autumn. I used some wonderful Autumn digital papers from mygrafico.com and the "flowers" image from Hambo Stamps (click on links below in the recipe to take you there). I also used my Sew Easy to poke the holes in the paper to stitch up the top and bottom for some texture. Hambo Hoedown is a progressive challenge that you can join in on at anytime to receive some fun and cute freebies, so go take a look, the DT always has wonderful inspiration! I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and I will chat with you soon :)

Recipe:



8 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Thank you so much for being our Guest today! Your card is just so pretty! I am interested to know how much you like the Sew Easy. I have been looking at it forever, but wasn't sure. It surely looks awesome on your card~!

Natasha said...

Cute card. Love the background paper. Congrats on being a guest designer as well.

Marcie S. said...

Such a pretty card, and thanks so much for being the Hambo Guest Designer today!

Cre8tiveVet said...

Congrats on being the guest designer. Your card is terrific! -Yvette

Monica Hunter said...

Your card is beautiful Luciana, as always! Thanks for being our Hoedown guest designer this week! :)

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card! I love the extra touch you added with the stitching and your coloring looks so pretty :)

Danni said...

Congrats!! What a wonderful card!

Adrian said...

Congrats! very nice!