Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sew glad we are friends!





Onto Amber Ink #3 card, this has a fun sneak peek for you of some wonderful images coming to the Amber Ink shop. I used a number of different images and ipapers to make up this card. I wanted the quilt to show movement so I creased it up and adhered it down. The fun little abstract picture hanging in the back is the bubble from my first card in a rainbow of colors and turned sideways. The lamp and table are from Digisparkle, they are sadly no longer available. This was a fun one to put together and as soon as the fab girl is in the store I will put the link below. I hope all of you had a fabulous day and I will chat with you tomorrow :)

Recipe:



8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Lucianna, This is awesome, Your coloring is perfect. You really did capture the movement of the quilt. Great image to.
I need to visit you more often.


DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

EEEK!! I just love this! Awesome papers and the whole design is amazing! Nice work my friend!

Sherrie K. said...

A M A Z I N G! This is such a great card. The quilt seems like its moving. Wild..love it! Very unique and creative:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tina said...

cute card...love the clor combo and the papers

Tina

Pam said...

SEW wonderful! What an amazing combination of creativity and skill you have.

Adrian said...

OMG! U rocked this!!!!1

Steph Herbert said...

OMG! That is just the cleverest card! Love it! :)

Esther said...

Very cool!! Love how you gave the quilt dimension!!!!!!