Friday, September 16, 2011

Thinking of you- StampFairy

I made this card for the StampFairy Challenge #39- Sketch. I used the cute Lenny Bee with the beehive freebie from StampFairy along with some pretty yellow papers from laPomme Designs. I of course used Prismacolor pencils to color it up and added the StampFairy sentiment to the bottom. There is still time to get over and join in on the challenge to win some wonderful freebies, so get over fast!! I hope you all have a wonderful Friday :)



Recipe:



8 comments:

Jayne said...

Great card Lucianna.Love the colours and the fab image.I've just won some digi images and hope to have a play this weekend(if I manage to print them!).You're colouring really is good.
Have a great weekend.
Jayne x

Gerda said...

What a cute card, love it. It is great to see how many Stampfairy Items you combined, wow!!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge, good luck!!

Hugs, Gerda

katieo said...

I love the way you combined three digi-stamps. The layout is so cute.

Adrian said...

cute!

Esther said...

So, so cute!!! Did you do those fantastic clouds????

Annette said...

I love these summery colours and the choice of images from Stampfairy is perfect. Great colouring Lucianna.

Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Stampfairy this week.

By the way, I have candy if you're interested in entering!

Annette
xx

Sharon Basel said...

Lucianna you are a master at creating such terrific scenes with digis and this is absolutely perfection! The papers are perfect with this too. I just adore this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us in the StampFairy challenge!

Carissa said...

Beautiful little scene that you have created. Your card is wonderful with all of that sunny yellow. Thanks for joining us on the StampFairy challenge. Carissa