Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome Home

I made this card for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 33- Use the House 2 image and something from around the house. I chose to use some hair gel for the windows and a button for the pumpkin. I popped the front out to be able to insert the gel baggie behind the house. I am barely making this progressive challenge so if you don't make this one you can get in on the one tomorrow and get free images sent to you every week. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look and I hope you all are having a fantastic day :)

Recipe:



5 comments:

Esther said...

Perfect!!! I just laughed when I saw this because when I saw the challenge at Hambo I thought that if I played along I would make it a spooky house for Halloween. I guess great minds think alike LOL!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great house!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Adorable card! Love the pumpkin detail!

Thanks so much for playing at the Hoedown! Hope to see you back again this week!

Jenn

Jayne said...

I love the house and what an inspired idea to use the gel.
Jayne x

PinkBlingCrafter said...

WOW!! fabulous card and the coloring is amazing!! Fabulous job:) TFS
Hugs
Norma