Sunday, September 18, 2011

You give me butterflies


This is card #4 for Amber Ink and this time they are sponsoring the fun http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/. I used all my Amber Ink gusto to create this card for the challenge. Doubling up on the adorable "Little Flower", a combination of upcoming (3 of them) and in the shop ipapers (1), a delectable Amber Ink sentiment and stacked it all together. I scalloped up the edges of my background paper to resemble the outside of the cupcake and embossed it for some texture. Topped it off with some sweet "charmed" twine and the pin my daughter made and we have a recipe complete. So hop on over and take part in the "Cupcake Inspirations", you just might win some of these fun images from Amber Ink!! I hope you all have a blessed Sunday :)



Recipe:



9 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful card. I love the pink and green together and the embossing.

Adrian said...

very cute!

katieo said...

Very pretty I love the lay out of this card and all of the fun elements

SAMARA NAVI said...

Hi Lucianna: I am SO impressed!! I have never seen a recipe on a blog done the way you have done it. My gosh this must take time. I say THIS is beautiful and creative and artful!!! each and every one. I scrolled down quite a bit. Oh yea, your art isn't bad either! kidding...your art is gorgeous! I love the inspirations you use and the colors you incorporate. Today's piece is outstanding. I am glad to meet you! Thank you for your comments on my blog. Take good care, Samara

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

SO pretty! Love the design and great paper!

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous!!!! Great color and love the details!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Holy Lucianna. Mine = blown. I'll take two and call you in the morning. Yowza!

Esther said...

Love it!
The embossing folder you used is really nice and love your flower!

girlia said...

Stunning