Thursday, September 1, 2011

You're out of this world

I made this card for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge #31- Dimension. For this challenge you need to add some dimension to your project along with the image and sentiment. I used a couple of different images for this card, "Alien Spaceship" and "Moonscape". I printed the moonscape image out twice and just turned it and then cut around the bottom part. Hambo is a progressive challenge, which means you get FREE images every week!! So take a second and hop over to take a look and join in on the fun. I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday :)

Recipe:
Hambo Stamps- Alien Spaceship and Moonscape
Neenah cardstock
Wasau cardstock
Liquid Pearls
Enamel Accents
Prismacolor Pencils and markers
OMS
Copics
ATG gun
Pop dots

13 comments:

Tina said...

how cute...i love it...little alien spaceship is so cute

Tina

cricutalltime said...

really cute.love the way you did the shape of the moon.You are so creative.tfs

Adrian said...

very very nice!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Wonderful! Love the way you shaped the bottom of the inside of the card.

girlia said...

Awesome job

Pam said...

OyMG...Love it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! I love the moon!

Karin said...

This is so cute! Love the card design!

Dawn said...

Love this card! Great job!

Esther said...

I love the moonscape, just great!!!!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Fun card & clever idea. I like the way you've used the two digi images together. Thanks for playing in the Hoedown.

NoraAnne said...

Great use of the moonscape stamp to add dimension! I love it :) Thanks for joining in the hoedown!

Jenn said...

What an adorable moon card! I love all the demention!

Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown! Hope to see you back this week!

Jenn