Monday, November 21, 2011

Missing you

Amber Ink is sponsoring a challenge at Totally Paper Crafts, challenge #93-Black and White. I haven't used any of her nudie girl images so I decided to try it out. I inversed the "You Are On My Mind" image to get the white outline on the black and then did some shading/highlights with my white Prismacolor. I then repeated the sentiment " In your absence, I have given up wearing clothes" for the background paper, all links below. The challenge is going for a few more days so you still have time to enter if your interested. For now I hope you all have a fabulous Monday :)

Recipe:

8 comments:

girlia said...

Wow she really looks lonely. Great job!

Jayne said...

Lucianna this is stunning.I love how you've shaded her,so elegant looking.
Jayne x

jessica said...

what a beautiful card!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Nice card!

Joey said...

Fantastic card it looks so effective! thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts. Joey xx

Lisa T said...

Very cool! I never would've thought to reverse the image like that. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts. :)

Pam said...

Love at first sight. Blogged at second sight. (http://bit.ly/u0INMj)

Esther said...

OMG!! This is one of my favorite cards you have done!!!!!
I love it!!
please give me a tutorial on how you made her white!!!!!!!!!!!!!