Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thank you- CTO #48

Pin It

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  It's that time again, time to Celebrate the Occasion with Challenge #48- Thank you (Use a punch).  For my card today I actually used my Cricut, amazing isn't it, I still know how to use it!  I wanted to use this adorable little gnome from My Scrap Chick, all links below the recipe.

I cut him out in all white and then colored him up with Copics to match the DP's from KI Memories.  I also used 3 different punches within the card to follow the challenge criteria (the border punch, the sentiment tag and the scalloped circle behind).  I wanted him to be bright and cheery for a big "thank you" to someone.  So hop on over and take a look at what the rest of the wonderful DT has done and don't forget the big blog hop on Saturday, LOTS of candy and fun to be had.  Thanks to all of you who entered last week, they were all so amazing and I hope to see more of you this week!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:


16 comments:

Adrian said...

awesome!

ScrappyRae10 said...

LOL this little guy is so stinking cute!!!

Lisa said...

This is so cute...I love that little gnomie! :)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Love it!!! Beautiful LO also!!
Such a cute gnome!!

Amy said...

This is so cute- I love the little guy and flowers he is holding! :)Amy

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable I love the little character.
You could enter this in My Thankful Thursday Challenge, if it had some glitter.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

katieo said...

Love the brightness. Such a cheerful gnome.

Shelby said...

Adorable!

Shelby

girlia said...

What a cute little gnome. He makes me smile.

cricutalltime said...

very cute.i love the fun colors and gnome.my son loves the movie gnomeo and juliet.tfs

Staying Crafty said...

Super cute :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute:) Love this little guy and the cute flowers he's holding! Great paper choice too-looks awesome! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Annette said...

wow look at all this detail...I totally love it...what a fun fun design...

Rhonda Emery said...

so darn cute

Jill said...

great job.



jill

Jayne said...

Hi Lucianna,sorry I am so behind. I just wanted to drop by and say how much I love this card.Love your colouring of the gnome cut.I only use my copics to colour little bits but this is so effective!
Jayne x