Friday, January 6, 2012

Winter Wishes

I get to be a guest designer for the A La Card Monkey Challenge #90- New to you + sketch.  I used one of The Paper Shelter's images called "Winter Princess", all links below in the recipe.  The something "New" to me was the snow marker and some "new" Copic Markers.   I added the snow marker to the branch and the falling snow, for some reason my picture did not come out very clear and I apologize for that.  They have a wonderful sketch to go by, see below, so hop on over and see what you can come up with!  I hope you all have a fabulous evening :)


Other fabulous challenge I am entering this into and worth taking a look at:

Recipe:

6 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty card-love the blue! Your coloring is fabulous! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image, colouring and card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Adrian said...

very pretty!

scrappin sista said...

OMG!! this card and image is so cute!!! you did a wonderful job on it!! Nice work!!
Alice

Esther said...

Beautiful!!! The blue's are stunning!

Margaret aka Totallyawake said...

Wow - that is a breathtaking card ... the color palette and detail/shading makes her look like she is popping off the page!